With annual traffic of 3.3 million metric tons and welcoming about 250 ships each year, the Port handles a variety of products from alumina to grain, as well as containers, wind towers, and forest products. Furthermore, since 2010, the Port of Trois-Rivières has undergone major changes in order to increase its capacity and productivity as well as to ensure that its facilities blend harmoniously into the urban environment.
- 2.7 km of harbourfront, 8 commercial berths with a minimum depth of 10.7 m
- 5 warehouses for general cargo with a total storage space of 38,500 m2
- 5 warehouses for dry bulk with a total storage space of 15,600 m2
- 80,000 m2 of outdoor storage space
- Elevators and tanks holding more than 215,000 tons of dry bulk and tanks holding 250,000 m3 of liquid bulk