Public Notice To Attend The Annual General Meeting of The Trois-Rivières Port Authority
Notice is hereby given that the Trois-Rivières Port Authority’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the “Harbor Station” of Trois-Rivières at 1400, du Fleuve Street, May 26, 2016, at 4:00 pm. in presence of the auditors from the firm Deloitte.
This meeting is open to public.
Please take note that the audited financials statements are available for public consultation during working hours at the head office of the Port Authority located at 1545, du Fleuve, suite 300, Trois-Rivières, Québec G9A 6K4.
This public notice is given in accordance with Sections 34 and 35 of the Canada Marine Act.
Trois-Rivières, April 23, 2016
Gaétan Boivin, President & CEO
Notice Of Revision Of Harbour Fees At The Trois-Rivières Port Authority
(Section 51 of the Canada Marine Act)
Take note that the Trois-Rivières Port Authority is proposing the following rates increases:
- Increase of 1.2% to demurrage, anchorage, berthage and harbour dues for Canadian and Foreign ships.
- Average increase of 1.4% to wharfage dues.
- Increase of side wharfage dues to grain loading ships from $0.12 to $0.13 per metric ton.
- Increase of 4.6% to passenger charges.
- Adjustment of 1.1% to fresh water supply and deliverance of hot work permit.
- Introduction of wharfage due of $116 for 40 feet container and $60 for 20 feet container.
These revised rates will be in effect on January 1st, 2017.
Additional information concerning this proposition may be obtained from thePort Authorityduring regular business hours at its head office located: 1545 du Fleuve St., suite 300, Trois-Rivières, Québec, G9A 6K4. Phone: 819 378-2887
The Port Authority welcomes comments in writing by all interested parties at the above address.
Trois-Rivières, October 29, 2016
Gaétan Boivin, President and Chief Executive Officer