« Harbour Dues »
The present Notice describes the Harbour Dues applied by the Trois-Rivières Port Authority (TRPA), in accordance with the article 49 of the Canada marine Act.
« Harbour Dues » means a toll on a vessel that comes into or uses the port.
Schedule I «Harbour Dues» is an integral part of the present document.
Payment of the dues
The dues will be calculated on the base indicated in Schedule I.
- The rights prescribed by the present notice are due by the owner of the ship;
- Prescribed dues are payable to the Trois-Rivières Port Authority;
- All dues referred to in the Schedule I must be paid within 30 days of the date of invoice. Where dues are not paid within the said period, an additional charge of 1.5% per month or 18% per year of the dues payable shall be applied for each subsequent 30 days period, or portion thereof that the dues remain unpaid;
- Dues prescribed by the notice are in addition to dues prescribed in any other notice or that may be owing to the Authority.
TROIS-RIVIÈRES PORT AUTHORITY
Effective on January 1st, 2018
1) A vessel that comes into the harbour, for each time it comes into the harbourin Canada, per gross registered ton:
2) The minimum charge is: